maanantai 21. heinäkuuta 2014

Perfect

They  say that no one is perfect... And then they comment 'Perfect! :* ♥' in social media.  So, somebody is perfect.  I think there are no ugly ones. There are only the ones that society thinks is not attractive. I know it's hard to "just ignore" the bad things people say about you or your friend or just somebody, I dont know. But you just need to deal whit it! I am pretty sure you have sayd many or even once a bad thing about your friend, cuz I know I am, and I feel so stupid! I just wanna die.  I have tried to kill my selfe but then I remember my family and the ones who care about me. Somebody ALWAYS cares even a little. So please don't waste your time for thinking about the bad sides of your life, think about the good  sides. I do think about my lifes bad sides all the time. So I don't try too hard , it will only make your head spin. So remember, if YOU don't like your selfe... Nobody will.

Sorry my spelling mistakes.
Tnx♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti