maanantai 21. heinäkuuta 2014

The Fucking science!

RELIGIONS! WTF? How can some fucking god be real? Just some dude flying around the space?! They say ' If you don't belive in god you'll never get to go to heaven'. You know what, I Dont Care. I belive the heaven is the real hell.
I also don't belive there is such a thing as satan. Some other dude who is the " lord of the underground" .Some guy just saw a dead mans corpse and freakd out and told the otherman and the other man sayd that he had seen it in his dreams and he'll try to kill us all and blah blah blaah.
I think there is no good or bad in the world there is just beautiful and ugly side of things. But if you belive in god OR Satab then I'm not holding you back! I just want you to think. Can there be something that "rules" the world. I say No. And if you pray, that doesn't help. The thing that you belive in the magic that will happen by "god" the some other guy. No. You are the one who makes the magic happen, if you belive in your selfe.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti